BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some new pictures I thought I'd share!

Last week my aunt passed away. It was a very stressful and hard weekend, since she was my favorite aunt. She didn't want to have a service or anything, so we got together at my cousin's house for a cookout. My mom's van ended up breaking down in Indianapolis, so we stayed the night at my uncle's house. It is absolutely beautiful down there. He lives about a mile from a covered bridge out in the middle of nowhere in Indiana. I haven't been down there in a while, and I had forgotten how peaceful and beautiful it was down there! I was sooo upset when my camera decided to die when we walked to the covered bridge, or I would have prolly gotten a LOT more pictures. I'm used to relying on my husband for my batteries. OOPS! Anyway, here are some pics that I wanted to show off!


0 comments: